Thursday, April 28, 2011

Final Report on PLN



I choose symbaloo as my PLN .  It's a great resource to use to organize sites that I use frequently.  I have added Picasa and Photobucket.  I used these two sites to find pictures for my Blog Post.  I have added Skype and Wordle both are amazing sites.   I wish I would have used Skype sooner.  I also added Mr. McClung and Mrs. Yollis as teacher sites these two teachers are amazing and it shows on their creative Blogs.  I added Alex to my PLN this site is a must for all teachers.  I have added the states where I have  lived during my husband military years.  I have also added some famous landmarks my family  and I have visit.   My PLN is something I plan to continue to use.  You're welcome to view my PLN using this link: http://www.symbaloo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment