Friday, March 25, 2011

Summary Post C4K 4, 5, and 6

picture of students at a picnicMy post Comment For Kids Number Four is about a school picnic in Mrs. Lagitupu's class room 21 at Pt. England Reserve. The students had their annual picnic which consist of games like volleyball, football, and hola hoops. The students had an opportunity to play in the water and the sand on the beach. I replied to the students by saying what a great way to have a picnic and that they have an awesome blog and that their blog is well constructed.

My post Comment For Kids Number Five is about "Christchurch Earthquake" in New Zealand. Destiney is the student who wrote on her blog about the devasted earthquake. Destiney said that the magnitude of the earthquake was measured at 6.3, and is the worst earthquake since 1931. Destiney said that many had been rescued but many people remain trapped waiting to be rescued. I replied by telling Destiney that I am sorry that her country has experienced such a devasting lost, and that her country is in my prayers. I also told Destiney that people all over the world is praying for the country of New Zealand, and that I know that "Christchurch" will be restored back as the lovely place she describe it to be.

My post Comment For Kids Number Six is about a vidoe that I watched. Brandon is an instructor who teaches Drum lesson and had two students Dallas, and Lee in the video. Dallas plays the drums and has had about two lessons. I responded by telling Dallas that his beat sounds great and that he seems comfortable playing the drums. I also told Dallas that I would have thought that he had been playing the drums for at least three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment